Welcome to the neighbourhood
Dimension Data house is located at the heart of bustling Lambton Quay, with Midland Park on your doorstep.
Below is a taste of the businesses within easy walking distance:
Food and Beverage
- Astoria Café – fronting Midland Park and a Wellington institution. www.astoria.co.nz
- Dillingers Bar – a recent introduction to Midland Park with a growing following. www.dillingers.co.nz
- Woodward Street – directly opposite Midland Park, great for grab and go lunches - Sushi B., Satay Me, Chefs Pallet, Siam Reap.
- Lambton Square & Eatery – more eating and service options next to Woodward Street www.lambton-square.co.nz
Health and well-being
- Men’s Hair Cuts Norris Barbers, Johnston Street www.norrisbarbers.co.nz
- Unichem Pharmacy, Lambton Quay opposite Midland Park
- City Medical Centre, Lambton Quay, next to Burger King
Getting things done
- NZ Post – 94 Lambton Quay
- Mall Drycleaners – Johnston Street www.malldrycleaning.co.nz
- Flowers, Scent Boutique – Johnston Street www.scentboutique.co.nz
- Taxi Stands – on Lambton Quay outside Midland Park or opposite
- South bound buses - Bus Stop 5506 outside David Jones on Lambton Quay.
- North bound buses - Bus Stop 5012 outside Farmers on Lambton Quay.
- Harbour Ferries – East by West Ferries located at Queens Wharf
- Train Station – Wellington Train Station located at Bunny Street